Tournament players can struggle with the middle and late stages of tournaments. These key areas separate the most profitable from the average. We identify several key areas to focus on and improve. These include psychological, theoretical, mathematic and strategic. We will coach you in these areas to help you make better decisions and more money in the long run.
- Psychological – Are you nervous, scared, too aggressive? Are you thinking about the money, always think everyone is stealing and you’re re-raising too much?
- Stealing blinds and survival strategy
- Table image and reacting to it
- Pot odds for calling all ins
- How to combat the modern loose aggressive players
- Adjusting post flop betting sizes
- Adjusting pre flop opening raises
- Finding optimum moments to steal blinds and antes
- Bubble strategy
- Which stacks to pick on?
- Identify which players to target and play pots with
- Moving all in at the right time
You can now sign up for as little as 1 hour of coaching to get a feel for how we work with you, to help you become the best player you can be.
Texas Holdem Questions