Are you new to online games? Don’t worry! There is a wealth of information available on the internet that helps and we will too. The advancement in technology and usage by every player makes online games to a trending hobby for millions.
Poker, one of the oldest and purest forms of card gambling is diversifying. Whilst there are a variety of poker games like stud poker, draw poker, Omaha, Texas Hold’em remains the most popular. It all started from these types of poker games and now with a well-advanced version as online crypto poker.
What is Crypto in Poker?
In online poker games, crypto is just the method of payment used for depositing and withdrawing. Cryptos were initially invented to overcome the weakness of the traditional fiat monetary system. Cryptos has started to enter into every industry, especially the online gaming industry, and the most common one are Bitcoins (BTC). Crypto poker is similar to online poker games but the transaction is done by using any cryptocurrency.
How Does it Work?
The newest way where the transaction will be done by using cryptos instead of regular fiat currencies for depositing, withdrawing, and playing your poker game. This may end up as the most preferred option of payment as you can do a hassle-less transaction that has no central authority to involve and stays completely anonymous.
Is Crypto Poker Safe and Legit?
They certainly are. Governments and other authorities do not have the right to prohibit businesses from accepting cryptos as a form of payment. So, if a poker site is lawful in your place of residency, using cryptos on that site is likewise legal. By using cryptos, a reliably fast transaction is possible when compared to the traditional fiat currency transaction method.
How to Create an Account on a Crypto Poker Site?
The steps for creating an account in any crypto poker site will be easy if you own some cryptos. But, for instance, if you do not have some then the first step is to get some virtual currencies (cryptos). Let’s see the steps in detail:
- Account registration: Register an account in any of the exchange platforms and top it up with any of your preferred deposit methods.
- Buy cryptos: Topping up your account with fiat currency will make your half of the work to be complete. You can now bring cryptos to your account by exchanging them with the available fiat currencies in the account.
- Crypto wallet: Some exchange platforms have their own wallets, or can opt for a separate wallet that offers additional security to your currencies. Through wallets, you can efficiently transfer, store and use cryptos.
- Sign-up to poker site: With cryptos in your hand, it’s your time to start poker games. You can do this by finding a convenient poker platform, registering, and connecting your account to your crypto wallet. While registering you need to enter the required details and the sign-up process will have a variation from one site to another. You may even have to download the software of the platform if needed.
- Deposit your cryptos: With this step, you can start your online crypto poker game at the selected platform irrespective of your current location.
However, if you are looking for the best crypto gambling sites for poker games, then visit CryptoNewsZ’s gambling section.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Copy the platform address and paste it in the send form of the wallet and input your deposit amount. Click the send option and your transaction will be done and updated within minutes. The steps to withdrawal could be done by logging into your account and going to the cashier section to click the withdrawal option. Select the crypto option and input the amount you want. Copy & paste the operator’s address and enter it into your wallet service. You can confirm the payment to receive the cryptos.
Featured Crypto Poker Games
The featured and best crypto poker development brings a better solution for all players that is most convenient for all. One can select the poker site carefully by ensuring that it is regulated, licensed, and completely safe. Also, make sure that they accept the cryptos that you hold and come with no additional rules and conditions. The best features could be trusted and secured poker solutions that are unique and quite reliable with most trusted transactions.
To be blunt, there is neither a perfect currency nor a completely safest transaction method. Each currency has its own pros and cons. Also, remember not all poker platforms will accept cryptos. So, make sure to read some poker site reviews. That way you can play on a site that best suits your needs and budget.